You have a choice to be a part of the MEAN GREEN! The College of Education will help you find your calling at UNT! The College of Education is the founding college at the University of North Texas. Since 1890, the college has been at the forefront of higher education in Texas. Today, we offer 5 nationally recognized and accredited undergraduate majors with 21 tracks along with 12 masters and 8 doctoral programs designed to prepare students for careers interested in becoming a teacher, counselor, administrator, a health educator, or going on to physical therapy school, the College of Education is a great avenue for you.
Classes are taught by experienced faculty who are leaders in their field and students work with professional advisors to synthesize their life and academic plans to successfully reach their academic goals.
If you have a calling to be a...
- The College of Education was UNT's founding college in 1890
- Teacher Education and Kinesiology are the first- and second-largest undergraduate majors at UNT
- There are over 4,400 students in the College of Education
- We are the third largest college on campus
- Our Counseling Program is ranked consistently among the top 20 programs in the U.S. and the best in Texas
- Our Center for Play Therapy is the largest play therapy training program in the world that prepares counselors to work with child clients ages two to ten
- The Higher Education Program at UNT is among the oldest and largest of the 87 students services/higher education graduate programs in the U.S.