- Admissions and Advising
- Degrees and Programs
- Teacher Certification
- Alumni and Friends
Department of Educational Psychology
Recognized for Excellence
Department of Educational Psychology (EPSY) addresses themes of cognition, behavior, and emotion within our society by generating research, disseminating knowledge, and preparing a diverse body of scholars who take leadership in their fields while enhancing the development and effective functioning of individuals, schools, and families.
We offer 10 graduate specializations in Educational Psychology and/or Special Education:
- Autism Intervention (aka Autism Spectrum Disorders, ASD)
- Educational Diagnostician (EdDiag)
- Emotional-Behavioral Disorders (EBD)
- Gifted and Talented (GT)
- Human Development and Family Science (HDFS, HD, FS)
- Learning & Cognition (LCog)
- Mild-Moderate Disabilities (MMD)
- Research, Evaluation, Measurement & Statistics (REMS, RMS, RE)
- Sport Pedagogy (SpPed)
- Psychological Aspects of Sports and Exercise (PASE)
Our undergraduate degree in Development and Family Studies (DFS) also provides Accelerated Masters options in some of these specialization areas, with the potential to finish both Bachelors and Masters in 5 years.
We also offer 3 Online Executive Masters (Summer-to-Summer) specializations (Educational Diagnostician; Gifted and Talented; Research and Evaluation).