Undergraduate Forms


Students must apply to UNT prior to enrolling in undergraduate courses. See: UNT Undergraduate Admissions.

UNT Undergraduate Forms

Candidate Transfer Form

Students enrolled in a teacher certification program with another entity who plan to enroll in a teacher certification program at UNT must complete the Candidate Transfer Form per state policy.

Students seeking a standard classroom teaching certificate (i.e. Generalist EC-6, Math 8-12, Special Education EC-12) must print the Standard Candidate Transfer Form.  The student will complete the top (personal information) portion of the form, the certification program the student is transferring from will complete Section 1-Program Candidate is Leaving, and the certification program the candidate is entering will complete Section 2-Program Receiving Candidate.

Note: It is the student’s responsibility to provide this form to both certification programs and ensure it is accurately completed. Approval for state certification exams will not be granted until all required forms have been received and processed.

Graduate students should visit this site for more information about Candidate Transfer Forms.

Home Campus Declaration Form

UNT-Dallas students wishing to declare Denton as a home campus must complete the home campus declaration form.