Professional or Supplemental Certification

Post-Baccalaureate Standard Professional or Supplemental Certification Options


  • After passing your exam, you must apply for your certificate through the State Board for Educator Certification in order to be recommended by UNT.
  • Only students completing a master's degree in conjunction with their certificates need to apply for graduation in the semester that they wish to graduate. For information on deadlines and schedule of classes, please visit Toulouse Graduate School's graduation page.
  • When all certification requirements are completed (including degree postings if applicable), UNT will recommend you to the State Board for Educator Certification.