Graduate Advising

Academic advising for graduate programs is handled by individual programs and departments.  

Contact the academic program for your current or desired degree/certificate for program advising information:


All graduate certification students must be admitted to UNT as Graduate students before enrolling in graduate certification coursework.

  • Contact the Toulouse Graduate School for admission information.
  • Students earning a masters degree in conjunction with their certificate will need to apply for Graduation during their last semester.   


Certification Requirements 

Information concerning certification requirements can be found here.


Certification Forms

Post-baccalaureate Application for Admission to Teacher Education

Admission to the Teacher Education Program for the following certifications:

Certification (Deficiency) Plan Fact Sheets

These forms detail the process to obtain a Deficiency Plan for the following certifications:

Candidate Transfer Forms

The Candidate Transfer Form is mandated by the Texas Education Agency whenever a candidate transfers from one Educator Preparation Program to another.

Other College of Education Graduate Forms