- Admissions and Advising
- Degrees and Programs
- Teacher Certification
- Alumni and Friends
Masters and Doctoral Programs
With two PhD degrees (Educational Psychology; Special Education) and two Masters degrees (MS in Educational Psychology; MEd in Special Education), the Department of Educational Psychology offers 13 graduate concentrations, several of which are fully online.
Admission to these Graduate Programs is a straightforward two step process. Please see our Graduate Admissions page for details.
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD: Masters/Doctoral)
- Child Life (CL: Masters)
- Educational Diagnostician (EdDiag: Masters)
- Gifted and Talented (GT: Masters/Doctoral)
- Human Development & Family Science (HDFS: Doctoral)
- Family Science (FS: Masters)
- Learning & Development (LD: Masters)
- Mild-Moderate Disabilities (MMD: Masters/Doctoral)
- Research & Evaluation (R&E: Masters)
- Research, Measurement & Statistics (RMS: Doctoral)
- Sport Pedagogy (SpPed: Doctoral)
- Psycho-Social Aspects of Sports and Exercise (PASE: Doctoral)
We offer Accelerated Masters options in some of these specialization areas, with the potential to finish both a Bachelors and Masters degree in 5 years. We also offer several Online Executive Masters (Summer-to-Summer) specializations (Autism Intervention; Educational Diagnostician; Gifted and Talented; Research and Evaluation).