- Admissions and Advising
- Degrees and Programs
- Teacher Certification
- Alumni and Friends
Graduate Degree Programs
With two PhD degrees (Educational Psychology; Special Education) and two Masters degrees (MS in Educational Psychology; MEd in Special Education), the Department of Educational Psychology offers 10 graduate concentrations, several of which are fully online.
Admission to these Graduate Programs is a straightforward two step process. Please see our Graduate Admissions page for details.
- Autism Intervention (aka Autism Spectrum Disorders, ASD)
- Educational Diagnostician (EdDiag)
- Emotional-Behavioral Disorders (EBD)
- Gifted and Talented (GT)
- Human Development and Family Science (HDFS, HD, FS)
- Learning & Cognition (LCog)
- Mild-Moderate Disabilities (MMD)
- Research, Evaluation, Measurement & Statistics (REMS, RMS, RE)
- Sport Pedagogy (SpPed)
- Psychological Aspects of Sports and Exercise (PASE)
We offer Accelerated Masters options in some of these specialization areas, with the potential to finish both a Bachelors and Masters degree in 5 years. We also offer several Online Executive Masters (Summer-to-Summer) specializations (Educational Diagnostician; Gifted and Talented; Learning and Cognition; Research and Evaluation).