- Admissions and Advising
- Degrees and Programs
- Teacher Certification
- Alumni and Friends
Giving to the COE
Every gift to the College of Education makes a difference. These greatly appreciated funds are used to attract and support the highest quality students and fund important teaching and research initiatives. We'd love for each of you to connect with the college as we continue to develop the human capacity.
Dean's Leadership Society
The Dean's Leadership Society is a way to help us raise the bar for our college and recognize you for your support and investment in the future of the UNT College of Education. To help the college and the university reach Tier I status in the state, we are asking our alumni and friends to partner with us in realizing our vision.
Partnering with the dean
By supporting the dean’s vision with a minimum, renewable, annual gift of $1,000, Dean’s Leadership Society members volunteer to aid the College of Education in ways that are very personal and meaningful to them. You may support the college by funding scholarships to attract students, or by recognizing distinguished professors. Together, with your help, we will empower the College of Education’s students, faculty and staff.
In appreciation of your support
As a member of the Dean's Leadership Society, you will receive the following benefits:
- Opportunities to interact with the dean and other UNT administrators at the annual Scholarship Reception and other functions
- Recognition in our alumni newsletter Results! and on the College of Education website
- Exclusive invitations to special events on the UNT campus
- Invitation to the annual Dean’s Leadership Society dinner
- Invitations to pre-game celebrations for football and basketball games
- Pride in helping build on past successes and creating new opportunities for the future
If you would interested in learning about meaningful giving opportunities or how you can make a positive impact in the College of Education, please contact Keturi Beatty at 940-891-6860. You can also give online now.
Thank you for your support!